Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, keto peanut butter chocolate fat bombs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people in the internet. For anyone who is the individual who wants the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Add peanut butter and cacao powder. Optionally, add low carb sweetener to taste. Scoop & drop keto fat bomb mixture into cupcake liners..
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Get 2 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 2 cubes of coco butter/ butter/ ghee.
- Get 8 tbs of unsweetened peanut butter.
- It's 4 tbs of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- Get 2 tbs of unsweetened Coca powder.
- Get 2 blocks of unsweetened dark chocolate.
Instructions to make Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Line 2 muffin pans with 12 silicon liners or use silicone baking mats. (If you use silicone baking mats make sure put some tray to help you transfer to the freezer, liquid will be all over the mat, believe me!).
- Place the 2 cups coconut butter, 2 blocks of unsweetened chocolate, 2 tbs Coco butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.microwave-on high power until melted 30-60 sec. Or melt them together in a over heat proof bowl over low heat boiling water. Add cocoa powder and your sweetener. Depending on how sweet you like it. I recommend you to use powdered sugar sweetener. Diced mixture into the silicone cups...
- Keep them in the freezer about 45 minutes until firm. Keep them in a zipper bag, I leave them in the freezer..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food keto peanut butter chocolate fat bombs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!