Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, keto cheesecake!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto cheesecake! is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people over the internet. When you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
For the cheesecake: Combine the cream cheese, erythritol, sour cream, vanilla seeds, lemon zest and salt in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, pulsing to. This silky, creamy, keto cheesecake has a tang of lemon and is the perfect sugar-free dessert for special occasions.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Keto cheesecake! using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto cheesecake!
- Make ready of Crust.
- Get 2 cups of blanched almond flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated stevia.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take of Filling.
- Get 48 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1 cup of powdered stevia/erythritol blend.
- Get 4 of extra large eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Step by step to make Keto cheesecake!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10 in springform pan (or you can line the bottom with parchment paper). I usually grease the sides and line the bottoms with parchment paper..
- For the crust, stir the almond flour, melted butter, stevia, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. It will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until barely golden. Let cool at least 10 minutes..
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. (Keep the mixer at low to medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don't want.).
- Pour the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula. Bake for about 45 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly..
- Leave cheesecake in the over with the oven off and the oven door partially open for one hour. Then let cool on the counter until room temperature. Lastly, refrigerate until set, as least four hours, preferably over night. Don't remove cheesecake from pan before chilling..
- Once chilled and set, slice, serve, and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food keto cheesecake! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!