Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, keto "granola" bars. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Keto "granola" bars has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people throughout the internet. Should you be the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Fuel a healthy lifestyle with the best low carb, energy, protein, and organic bars! These Keto Granola Bars are soft, chewy and made without the traditional rolled oats, wheat flour or corn syrup that you would find in typical store-bought granola bars. Instead, they're made with a combination of nuts, seeds and are the perfect low carb keto snack for on-the-go.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Keto "granola" bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto "granola" bars
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- It's 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Get 2/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of hazelnut.
- Prepare 25 drops of Stevia leaf.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Erythritol.
- Take 1 of egg white.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Keto "granola" bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until well combined. Scraping edges as needed..
- Pour mixture into pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake @350 F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 8 pieces with pizza cutter..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto "granola" bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!