Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy keto grilled chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy keto grilled chicken has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people from the internet. If you are the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Marinate the chicken with all the zest powders and water. Cover and refrigerate for the time being. Blend the parmesan cheddar, almond feast and breaded pork skins.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could cook Spicy keto grilled chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy keto grilled chicken
- It's 500 gm of chicken casserole pieces.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breaded pork rinds.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Spicy keto grilled chicken comprehensive
- Marinate the chicken with all the spice powders and water. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 200 C°, fan forced mode..
- Mix the parmesan cheese, almond meal and breaded pork rinds..
- Beat the egg. Dip the marinated chicken pieces with the egg wash..
- Coat the chicken pieces with the breading mixture..
- Grill the chicken pieces for 25 mins turning once midway through. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy keto grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!