Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, keto buttermilk pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto Buttermilk Pancakes is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people over the internet. Should you be the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Keto-Friendly Buttermilk Pancakes Buttery, fluffy, and fork-tender, these pancakes will leave you full and satisfied until lunch. Served with dripping butter and low-carb berries alongside a mug of bulletproof coffee, they're the short stack of your dreams. They're also great turned into a breakfast sandwich.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Keto Buttermilk Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Buttermilk Pancakes
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1 tbs of Erythritol.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 tbs of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
Step by step to make Keto Buttermilk Pancakes
- Combine dry ingredients together (coconut flour down to the xanthan gum).
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (buttermilk down to the melted butter)..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients..
- Do not over mix. I repeat, do not over mix. The mixture will be thick, but this makes about 4-5 portion sized pancakes..
- Takes a bit longer to cook, but that's ok..
- Heat a little butter in pan and spoon (I used a tablespoon) into pan. Flip when firm at bottom..
- I topped with a little butter and no syrup. One small pancake was enough for me as these are pretty thick, filling and tasty..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food keto buttermilk pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!