Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my favorite crockpot roast (keto style). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Favorite Crockpot Roast (keto style) has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people over the internet. If you are the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast on High If you don't have time to cook slow cooker pot roast on low, you can also do it on high. It's still a slow cooker temperature, so will still tenderize the meat pretty well. One-Step Mississippi Style Keto Pot Roast This Mississippi Pot Roast Keto Recipe is so easy to make, you simply dump all the ingredients in the slow cooker, add a stick of butter on top, turn it on, then forget about it until it's ready.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have My Favorite Crockpot Roast (keto style) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Favorite Crockpot Roast (keto style)
- Make ready 5 of Celery Stalks sliced.
- Make ready 2 of bushels of radishes halved.
- Prepare 1/2 package of baby carrots.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package of mushrooms, sliced or halved.
- Make ready 2 of + lbs chuck Roast.
- Get 1 pkg of aus ju seasoning.
- It's 1 pkg of Italian dressing seasoning packet.
- It's 1 stick of butter sliced.
Instructions to make My Favorite Crockpot Roast (keto style)
- Spray your crockpot with avocado or olive oil spray.
- Place all your veggies in the bottom of the pot and sprinkle with about 1/3 of your seasoning packets.
- Place your Chuck Roast on top of your veggies, then sprinkle the rest of your seasoning packets all over the roast..
- Last place your butter pats all over your roast and along the sides on your veggies( mostly on the roast!.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until fork tender. Delicious!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my favorite crockpot roast (keto style) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!