Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, keto waffles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto waffles is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people throughout the internet. Should you be the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Directions Preheat waffle iron to high. In a large bowl, whisk almond flour, stevia, baking powder, and salt until combined. In another large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat egg.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Keto waffles using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto waffles
- It's 6 of large eggs.
- It's 6 ounces of light cream cheese.
- It's 1 of healing tbsp Splenda.
- You need 6 tbsp of flour of choice (almond or coconut for keto) I used regular AP flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 of heaping tbsp coconut oil.
- It's of Cooking spray for waffle iron.
Instructions to make Keto waffles
- Blend all ingredients in blender. Don't overfill iron cause it'll puffy up as it cooks..
- Follow instructions for iron and cook until golden brown. Top with sugar free syrup or whatever else you like!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto waffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!