Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) is amongst the favorite food menus that are sought by many people with the internet. When you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Add the shrimp to the skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Remove shrimp to a plate and set aside. Let the garlic cook on medium-low heat until fragrant.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly)
- Prepare 2 lbs of large shrimp.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of siracha.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 of lemon.
- Get of Pepper.
- Make ready Stalk of asparagus.
- You need of Red pepper flakes (if desired).
Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) instructions
- Cook 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter in pan add asparagus. Cook in pan about 6 minutes add salt and pepper as desired. Set aside once done cooking..
- Add remaining butter to pan. Add shrimp. Cook on both sides for about 2 minutes then and garlic and seasoning (Italian seasoning, onion powder salt and pepper). Cook another minute..
- Add vegetable stock and siracha to create a stock and let simmer for about a minute. Then add the asparagus back in to warm back up. Then add the lemon juice. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!