Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, keto-friendly finger lickin' chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken is amongst the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people with the internet. For anyone who is the individual who wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
If you're looking for convenient keto lunches, look no further. This recipe provides a versatile one to dress up or down depending on how many carbs you've got left for the day. Rotisserie chicken or chicken breasts are sliced up for the buffalo mix.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken
- You need of Raw chicken tenders.
- Make ready of Brie or a similar cheese.
- Make ready of Bacon (2 strips per chicken tender).
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line a pan with tin foil and line with tenders. Season with salt and pepper..
- Slice enough brie to cover each chicken strip, and then wrap each strip with 2 strips of bacon (I used precooked bacon which worked perfectly and came out nice and crispy; if using raw bacon, I would recommend cooking it halfway before wrapping it around the chicken)..
- Cook brie and bacon wrapped tenders in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until cooked through. If desired, you can put under the broiler for a minute or two just to make sure the bacon is nice and crispy..
- Serve with fresh veggies and dive in!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food keto-friendly finger lickin' chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!