Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, keto friendly salmon cakes with garlic aioli. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people over the internet. If you're the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
This keto salmon patty recipe is a budget-friendly way to enjoy healthy fish. Prepare the aioli by mixing the mayonnaise and minced garlic. Serve the patties with aioli and low-carb sides or salads such as my Paleo Spinach Tabbouleh, Low-Carb CousCous or Quick & Easy Guacamole.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli
- Get 2 cans of wild- caught salmon.
- Get 1/4 cup of plus 1 tbs. avocado -oil mayonnaise.
- It's 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh Italian parsley or dill, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Make ready Pinch of sea salt.
- Take of Garlic Aioli Sauce.
- Take 2 tbs of avocado oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, minced.
Instructions to make Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli
- In medium bowl, mix together salmon, 1 tbsp avocado oil mayo, green onions, bell pepper,Italian parsley or dill, almond flour,eggs and salt.
- With your hands form 8 round patties, about 1/2 inch thick, in large skillet over medium high heat, add avocado oil. Carefully place patties into pan and cook each side for 4 minutes, then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- For garlic aioli:in small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and garlic. Pour into small ramekins and serve with patties. (for collagen boost) add 1 scoop collagen protein to salmon mixture before forming patties).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto friendly salmon cakes with garlic aioli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!