Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, beef and spinach frittata lchf : keto. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto is one of the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people from the internet. When you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can certainly have Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto
- It's 150 g of ground beef (not lean).
- Prepare 1/2 of small carrot, diced.
- It's 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of small tomato, chopped with juices.
- Make ready 50-70 g of spinach.
- Make ready 2-3 of eggs, beaten.
- Get 1-2 of minced bird's eye or chillies.
- Take 1-2 T of coconut cooking oil or butter.
- Prepare 1 T of oyster sauce.
- Get to taste of S & P.
- Get of Parmesan to garnish.
Step by step to make Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto
- Heat oil / butter in pan and drop in onions then garlic..
- Sauté 3 minutes. Then add in the tomato and chillies. Add the beef mince and spread it out on the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat. Let the juices come out..
- Add the oyster sauce and mix it in the beef and juices. Then add the carrot and bell pepper into the pan and cover..
- After 5 minutes, sauté and mix well. Add the spinach on top. Spread it evenly then cover 2 minutes to cook the spinach..
- Do a taste test and adjust your seasoning accordingly..
- Lastly, pour in the beaten eggs evenly over the top. Cook until eggs are cooked to your liking..
- Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with Parmesan and enjoy..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef and spinach frittata lchf : keto recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!