Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, split lentil bread keto. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Split lentil bread keto is probably the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people with the internet. When you are the one that wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Split lentil bread keto Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, split lentil bread keto. Split lentil bread keto is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Split lentil bread keto using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Split lentil bread keto
- Get 2 tablespoon of split lentil.
- Get 3 tablespoon of water.
- It's 1 teaspoon of each.
- It's of Chia seed.
- It's of Flax seed.
- Make ready of Sesame seed.
- You need of Caraway seed.
- You need of Black seed optional.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt or less.
Split lentil bread keto detail by detail
- Ground split lentil in bullet then add everything thing in their and let it set for 10 minutes.
- Over medium heat on grill light oil scoop the thick liquid on it don't spread with spoon use a parchment paper light oiled on top use your hand to spread the dough the thinner you go the crispy bread will be.
- Cook till It dry about 3 minutes then Flip it and cook it on the other side.
- Very soft and taste very good enjoy.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food split lentil bread keto recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!