Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, creamy keto coleslaw. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Keto Coleslaw has become the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people through the internet. In case you are the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Coleslaw is a dish that can be found at most barbecues, potlucks, and parties. We like to serve low-carb coleslaw with our Keto Fried Chicken and Beef Schnitzels. We recommend eating this keto coleslaw fresh, while the cabbage is nice and crunchy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can easily cook Creamy Keto Coleslaw using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Keto Coleslaw
- Make ready 1/2 head of medium green cabbage, finely sliced.
- You need 1 of small carrot, peeled and julienned.
- Take 1 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 c of mayo.
- It's 1/4 c of sour cream.
- You need 1 T of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 T of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 T of sweetener, optional.
Steps to make Creamy Keto Coleslaw
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot and onion..
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add to cabbage mixture and toss well. Chill at least 2 hrs before serving..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food creamy keto coleslaw recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!