Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked salmon (keto friendly). One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Salmon (keto friendly) is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people through the internet. If you're the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Let Our Collection Of Easy Salmon Recipes Inspire You In The Kitchen. Place salmon on top and season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, Parmesan, and parsley.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Baked Salmon (keto friendly) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon (keto friendly)
- Prepare 2 lbs of salmon.
- Make ready 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Pepper.
- Make ready of Drizzle Olive oil.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Thyme/ basil/rosemary (fresh would be even better).
Steps to make Baked Salmon (keto friendly)
- Heat oven to 375°. Coat salmon with rosemary/basil/thyme, salt and pepper. Add olive oil and rub into salmon. Add garlic. Cut lemon into slices and add slices on top of salmon (as many slices as you desire)..
- Wrap salmon in foil and place in oven. Let cook for 20-30 minutes..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food baked salmon (keto friendly) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!