Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, keto friendly cauliflower rice stuffed peppers. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers is among the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Keto Stuffed Peppers With Cauliflower Rice Recipe - simple, low-carb meal, made with bell peppers, ground beef and cauliflower rice. Quick and easy to make, nutritious and delicious! Low Carb Keto Bread If you are looking for a keto-friendly main dish, this recipe brings together bell peppers, cauliflower rice, and ground beef or turkey to serve up a filling meal.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could cook Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers
- Get 4 1/2 cup of cauliflower rice 600g.
- Take 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of chopped garlic clove.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- It's 200 of ml/7fl vegetable stock.
- Make ready 2 of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 handful of chopped parsley.
- It's 2 of small bell peppers.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers detailed
- Preheat oven to 350f, if you have a whole cauliflower florets use food processor until rice like in texture. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan set over a medium heat until hot add onion, garlic sauté until softened..
- Stir in paprika oregano. Turmeric, garlic powder the. Stir in "rice" and stock, bring to boil then reduce the heat and simmer until tender. Add tomatoes and parsley, salt and pepper.set aside to cool.
- Cut the peppers in half,arrange in a baking dish and fill with mixture. Drizzle with olive oil Bake 40 or so minutes. Until peppers are tender..
- Delicious !.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food keto friendly cauliflower rice stuffed peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!