Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, keto: fathead pizza dough . One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto: Fathead Pizza dough is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people in the internet. If you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
As we mentioned, this fathead dough recipe makes the perfect keto pizza crust. It will really surprise you because it tastes so similar to a regular pizza. Oven times will depend on how thin you like the crust.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You could have Keto: Fathead Pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto: Fathead Pizza dough
- Make ready 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Keto: Fathead Pizza dough
- Add mozzarella cheese and cream to a microwave proof bowl. Place 1 min in microwave on high. Take out and stir. Add back to microwave for 30 seconds more. Add almond flour, garlic powder and egg. Mix quickly until dough forms..
- Add dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll. Remove top layer of paper and add to baking sheet. Using a fork, make holes all throughout the dough. Bake about 8 mins depending on your stove until it looks like the pic below.
- Afterward decorate your pizza and place back in oven until cheese melts!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food keto: fathead pizza dough recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!