Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, 90 second keto bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
90 second keto bread is probably the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. If you're the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
You can now enjoy things like sandwiches, grilled cheese, toast with your bacon and eggs and more! This bread is especially good toasted and holds up well. So tasty and just perfect for sandwiches and toast.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You may cook 90 second keto bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 90 second keto bread
- Make ready 3 Tablespoons of almond or coconut flour.
- Take 1 of egg beaten.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of salt can leave it out.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of melted butter unsalted Preferred.
- You need of Optional 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese and 1/2 tsp garlic powder or.
- It's of Optional 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp swerve sweetener.
90 second keto bread instruction manuals
- Mix everything in a glass / ceramic Microwave safe bowl or mug. The bowl should measure around 4 inches wide on the bottom preferred round.
- Wisk it all together.
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds and cover with a paper towel.
- Cool and slice in half.
- Either eat it the way it is or fry it up with some butter.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 90 second keto bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!