Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, low carb taco casserole (keto friendly). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) has become the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people from the internet. Should you be the individual who wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
This keto taco casserole recipe is an easy dinner idea that the entire family will enjoy. It's loaded with ground beef, topped with cheese, and then baked in the oven. Enjoy the taste of tacos without the carbs!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly)
- You need 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 1 tbs of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar free salsa.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Step by step to make Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as it cooks. While cooking stir in chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper..
- Turn off heat, do not drain beef. Stir in salsa and transfer mixture to a 9x9 casserole dish. Spread out evenly..
- In a medium bowl wisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Once combined, stir in half the cheese..
- Pour egg mixture over meat mixture in casserole dish. Very gently give the mixtures a slight stir to work some of the cheese down into the meat..
- Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is crispy and golden around the edges. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Top with your favorite garnishes and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low carb taco casserole (keto friendly) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!