Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pesto chicken with feta and olives (keto). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) is just about the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people throughout the internet. If you are the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces, season with salt and pepper. Heat butter or oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto)
- Take 1 1/2 lbs of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready To taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Butter or coconut oil.
- It's 5 Tbsp. of Red or green pesto.
- Make ready 1 1/4 C. of Heavy cream.
- You need 3 oz. of Pitted olives.
- Take 5 oz. of Feta cheese.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, minced.
Step by step to make Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto)
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces, season with salt and pepper..
- Heat butter or oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry until golden brown..
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl..
- Place fried chicken pieces into a large baking dish. Add garlic, olives, feta and pesto/cream mixture. Stir to combine..
- Bake in oven 20-30 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned around edges..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pesto chicken with feta and olives (keto) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!